You may request a tutor for the following courses:
- BIOL BC1502 Introduction to Cell and Molecular Biology
- ECON BC1003 Introduction to Economic Reasoning
- ECON BC1007 Mathematics Methods for Economics
- ECON BC3033 Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory
- ECON 3035 Intermediate Microeconomic Theory
- MATH V1101 Calculus I
- MATH V1102 Calculus II
- Elementary and Intermediate foreign language courses
If a tutor can be assigned to you, you and she will then contact each other to set up a mutually convenient time to meet. You will most likely be tutored in a small group with one or two other students, and you will meet one time per week for a two-hour session. The fee for the peer tutoring program varies depending on financial need; the sliding scale ranges from $15.00 per hour to $7.50 per hour to $0 per hour.
The deadline to request a tutor through our program is Friday, April 4. If you have questions that are not addressed in the online Tutee Packet, please call the Dean of Studies Office at 212-854-2024 or email the Academic Assistance Program.
Note: If you would like tutorial assistance in CHEM BC3230 (Organic Chemistry I), CHEM BC3232 (Intermediate General Chemistry), or PHYS BC2002 (Physics II: Electricity and Magnetism), please ask your professors about the free tutoring Workshop Rooms for these courses.